Friday, July 29, 2005

Lose Your Ego To Lead!



Empathy and Emotional Intelligence are not concepts, they are the two successful pillars of business culture.

Develop “Idea Practitioners” at every level of the organization, and let them drive the culture…

Empower them – they will be the link between the ideas and the action.

Focus on the people, process, and content – not on a new technology or fad.

Scale up, let go – at some point, you have to get out of the way and let others execute.

Delegate, let your people make decisions then support them 100%

NOTE: they will make mistakes…everyone does

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Spiritual Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

05:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Personal Achievement to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

10:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Emotional Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

07:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google