Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Welcome to BlogOnLog



You know, I never thought that I would actually be able to secure the title "BlogOnLog" for my blog page. Surprise, surprise...no problem, it was there for the taking. This is my first post and its just a quick introduction. It is my goal, and hope to utilize this space, in the future, to share information on the transportation, logistics, and supply chain issues of the moment. I will encourage comments, editorials, and opinions from all who will peruse (if anyone, that is, will) this space. My goal is to share ideas, create collaboration, and have some debate on the issues. It is my wish to remain positive and productive during this pursuit, and my only request is that the rest of you voice your positions in the same vain. Maybe we will create a more efficient way to handle a situation, maybe we will find a new way to utilize an innovative technology, maybe we will just blow off some steam...who knows. I am willing to give it a try. I hope you all are ready as well. Until my first official topic is posted, please accept my kind regards (and invitation to share new perspectives, ideas, and concepts)...MJS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google