Monday, May 28, 2007

Taking a Hiatus - I'll be back in July

Well, I guess you have noticed that I have not been posting since late April. There has been quite a bit going on from a professional and personal perspective. So, for the time being...I guess until mid-July...BlogOnLog is on hiatus. Aside from a few press releases, quick observations, and maybe some reprints, I will not be producing any posts. For now, I will concentrate on my day job, and use the rest of the time to spend with my family. I hope this does not bum too many people out. Thank you for checking in, and it is not my intention to loose any readership (or momentum for that matter), but I've got to prioritize baby! Focus!
I wish you all a great summer! Good luck in all your endeavors! ABC! Best regards, MJS

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you like to introduce some good scm blog? tks.

10:32  
Blogger Zain said...

Hey Michael, we will miss you here.. I always enjoy your analysis of the recent trends..

Rgds
Zain
DGF Pakistan

06:40  
Blogger Eric said...

Michael, you big chicken! Post on the weekends!

Eric

14:17  
Blogger Zain said...

start the postings man!

rgds
zain

03:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google