Sunday, December 23, 2007
- Name: Michael J. Stolarczyk
- Location: Charleston, SC, United States
In December 2009, Mike joined Kontane Logistics in Charleston, SC, as President. Prior to Kontane, Mike served as CEO of the Toledo Port Authority in Ohio. From 05-09, Mike was a Sr Director for global 3pl Exel. Mike founded FPS - Ronin LLC in 04 to establish a forum where people could stimulate collaboration. Mike was with the A P Moller from 1988 until 2004 and held senior management positions within Maersk, ranging from Manager, Maersk Hong Kong Ltd, to Director, US Flag Liner Ops, for Maersk Line Ltd, in DC. Mike was posted to Prague in 1999 as the Managing Director within the Maersk Agency, administrating all business activities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. He was also Chairman of the Board for both Maersk Logistics and Maersk Intermodal Europe. In 2002, Michael’s was named to Fast Company magazine’s debut list of “Fast 50: Global Innovators Whose Achievements Helped Change Their Company or Society.” In 2003, Mike was elected vice chairman of the Ceske Pristavy a s Board by the shareholders. He was also appointed to the Board of WVU’s B&E School that same year. He also serves on the Board of Governors at West Liberty University.
Subscribe By Email
Use The Bitty Browser
- Beluga builds first cargo vessel with innovative a...
- CSI and SS/L Will Create NASA COTS Proposal
- Retail Container Traffic Is Falling...
- CMA-CGM To Purchase U.S.Lines
- West Liberty State College Board Post
- Samskip Buys Reefer Company Icepak
- DP World raises $4.9 billion in stock sale!
- New JoC.com Section - My JoC Tens post:
- Drewry: Labor costs deflate China's bubble, near-s...
- CHaINA Awards