Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Back from Chicago and getting ready for Motown!


Sorry for such a delay in creating my next post...I am trying to get all of my follow-up work done from RILA's ALEx conference (it was an excellent venue for open discussions and it was a great place to meet a wide range of people from the Retail Industry) and my current project workload. Hey, remember, I still have a day job! I will get back in the groove starting next week.

Oh yeah, I will be heading back to Morgantown, WV at the end of the week to participate in the board meetings for West Virginia University's School of Business and Economics. I will also catch the Mountaineers playing the Lousville Cardinals in football on Saturday. Lets Go Moutaineers!

Montani Semper Liberi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google