Assess Risk. Manage Risk. Continued...
Key Issues, from yesterday, for Leaders and Supply Chain Professionals:
1) Do it now!
2) Utilize a cross-functional team to identify risks.
3) Be thorough in identifying enterprise risks.
4) Don’t get lost in too much data to assess probability and severity risks.
5) Subjective risk assessment is a quick way to get started with ranking risks.
6) Prioritize focus to the key manufacturing and supply chain risks.
7) Empower business units to take ownership of managing risks.
8) Work on actionable risks and integrate into operational business processes.
9) Repeat on annual basis